Book at Bedtime — And Another Thing...
BBC Radio 4 2009
Eoin Colfer's sequel to Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
Read by Stephen Mangan, with Peter Serafinowicz.
Abridged by Penny Leicester.
- There is very nearly tea and biscuits
- An old friend appears
- A deal is struck and there is some bad Vogon poetry
- A far-off planetoid is in need of a presiding god, as are some hitchhikers
- An immortal challenge must be faced
- The dangers of posting videos on the Sub-Etha
- Discovering the importance of the Cheese
- An immortal battle is waged
- More fighting, but thankfully no Vogon poetry
- We come to an end